BEGO Varseo S 3D Dental Printer
BEGO Varseo S is characterized by its compact and stylish design and a larger structure plate, which suggests that the simultaneous printing of more objects and specially developed for dental uses with an innovative cartridge system
BEGO Varseo S is characterized by its compact and stylish design and a larger structure plate, which suggests that the simultaneous printing of more objects. Moreover, the network capacity of this system enables rapid BEGO Service via remote management. The high building speed is independent of the number of elements to be produced. The exceptional cartridge system permits a material change in moments, very low material consumption and nominal material ageing.
BEGO Varseo S building plate is roughly 30 percent larger than the last model, enabling it to print more items simultaneously. Despite the growth of this construction plate, the home is quite a bit smaller–about 40% smaller, in fact. Having a contemporary illumination process, complete slices are projected on the resin and illuminated areas are cured. The three-dimensional thing is made through the successive piling of multi-colored layers. The DLP technology makes it possible for a significantly faster printing than classical laser-based 3D printing technologies. The high surface accuracy caused by the printing process guarantees an exceptional fit of these printed objects.
BEGO Varseo S features
The main technical advantages of the BEGO Varseo S are :
- a 3D printing system developed by dental laboratories for dental laboratories.
- a coordinated portfolio of an in-house developed 3D printer, flashlight device, scientifically tested materials, software tools, and services.
- the means to achieve fast, simple and cost-efficient fabrication of a wide range of restorations made from high-performance plastics – in your own laboratory and with complete flexibility and unrivaled precision.
The new smart 3D printer Varseo S – the further development of Varseo – is compact and packed with the following features:
- Variability: Extensive and expandable range of materials and indications.
- Speed: Construction speed is independent of the number of elements to be produced (DLP technology).
- User-friendly display: Easy and quick to learn interface for quick and easy access to all important functions.
- Network capability: Enhanced connectivity of the device permits rapid BEGO Service via remote control.
- Efficiency: Approximately 30 % larger building plate than the previous Varseo 3D printer, allows simultaneous printing of even more objects. Also equipped with a unique cartridge system that allows the material change in seconds.
- Openness: “Open STL file” device for all dental software solutions.
BEGO Varseo S dental applications
The BEGO Varseo S is dedicated to dental applications, including the manufacturing of Drill Guides, Temporal Bridges and Crowns, Models, Bases, Bite Splint and Invisible aligners.
This dental 3D printer can operate the following 3D printing materials:
- VarseoWax CAD/Cast: The resin for the 3D printing of CAD/Cast partial denture frames and press-to-metal templates.
- VarseoWax Model: The resin for the 3D printing of dental models.
- VarseoWax Surgical Guide: The resin for 3D printing of drilling templates and placement aids for implant prosthetics.
- VarseoWax Tray: The resin for the 3D printing of individual impression trays.
- VarseoWax Splint E: The resin for 3D printing of occlusal splints.
- VarseoWax Base: The resin for 3D printing of full denture bases.
- VarseoVest P: Phosphate-bonded, shock heat precision investment material especially for casting 3D-printed partial denture frames.